Tuesday, October 14, 2008

whO aM i?

sometimes i think i am not who i am...

sometimes i think i don't know myself...

i am just being the person i'm supposed to be... but that's not me...

not the real me..

i am just being the person i want them to see...

the happy go lucky...

the easy-going and cool...

the nice and sweet...

the prim and proper...

the strong ... the fighter...

the tough girl...

i want them to see that...

that person is me...

but the truth is she's not me...

infact i don't know her... i concentrated in creating a person i want the world to see as me... and i'm proud of my creation...but now...

now i don't know who i am...

the real me...

i feel like i'm in the middle of nowhere...

and i can see nothing but darkness... i keep on searching... and i found no one... nothing but darkness... surrounding me... i cry for help... but no one hear me... I in fact could hear my own voice...


i feel so empty... why can't anyone understands me... why can't they hear me... why can't they see me...

they are my friends... my family... but they do not know me...

hahahah.... ahh i forgot to say... i don't even know myself as well... hahaha...

could anyone hear me...

could anyone see me...

could anyone understands me...

could anyone show me the real me??

does anyone here knows me!!!

No comments: