Thursday, October 9, 2008

jzT anOthER dAY...wAsTed...


it is just another day...

another day for me...

to see him again...

see him laugh,smile, flirt...

to see him happy with his friends...

ohh... by the way, i am also his friend...

we talked a little... smile a little...

another day that i wasted a chance...

a chance to tell him what i really feel for him...

yeah.. i wasted another day, another chance... another hope...

and tomorrow will be just the same...

i will again

laugh with him...

smile with him...

talk to him...

about his life, his dream, his likes, his love, his girl...

...sigh*...

and tomorrow i will smile at him just the same... (a faked smile that is!)

and quietly cry inside my room afterwards...

that's my life...

that's my love...

that's my torment...

my sacrifice...

and soon... very soon...

i will get over him..

because i am starting to get tired...

i will let my heart..love him...hope for him...wait for him..

until it get tired and soon... soon after that...

i will let him go and i will move on and i will get over him and will not love him anymore...

but as for now...

just let me love him...

just now..

just for now...

No comments: