Saturday, October 11, 2008

AnoTher sAd stOrY...

our's is just another sad story...

another failure...

another broken heart...

" once upon a time... i happen to pass by in PUP-SRE

my beloved Alma matter... where i am taking up my college degree...

there... i met a guy named _________

who eventually became my friend...

someone who became dearest to me...

and then... i never thought...

i have never been prepared... but one day...

i just found myself fallin...

i tried so hard to stop this stupid heart...

but she's just so stubborn... so

yeah... i fall in love with him...

and i hate my self for that...

because once i made a vow...

never to fall inlove again...

to a guy... to a friend... to someone who's inlove with someone else....

....


so...how should i end this story??

could somebody help me?

coz it's giving me headache and heartache...

should this story be...

"to be continued..."

or should it be...

"the end"


should i be happy and contented with this another sad story?

i wonder... when and how could i have a happy ending?

No comments: