Monday, October 13, 2008

i'm stUpiD...aGaiN!


“the hardest thing to do is to be next with someone you know you cannot have”

yeah.. but what else can i do?

even though it’s hurting me… down to my very core…

still, i’d rather be next to him that to be with someone i don’t want to be…

i know it’s crazy… i know i’m crazy…

i am one of the most stupid person in the land of stupidity… but hey!!

who are you to judge me?

who are you to blame me?

i am just a woman.. unintentionally fall inlove with her friend…

is there something wrong with that?

could that be called stupidity?

yeah… i know… but i really didn’t mean it…

if i could only teach my heart… i’d really would like to tell her to stop loving him because that’s insanity…

loving a person whom i know will not and will never love me back…

but i cannot… i was defeated by my own emotions… so…

if loving him is stupidity?

if loving him is wrong?

then so be it…

i’d rather be wrong than stop my stupid heart in her stupid love…

we can never be sure of the future… and

i’d really would like to know where my stupidity will take me…?

happy or sad?

i leave everything to GOD…

No comments: