Saturday, September 6, 2008

Love Hurts.... as it aLways doEs in Me....


it is so hard...

hard to breathe...

hard to live...


in lies...
in hopes...
in expectation...


to be a friend...
to be a lover...
to be a pretender...


love always hurts me...
it always give me the scar that takes so long to heal...


it's hard to say sorry...
thank you and
forgive me...

it hard to love someone secretly...

a love from a distance...
a love that could never be...


i never fall short of love but
it is love that always fall short of me...

it's hard to tell the truth...
to know the truth and
accept the truth...

but truth will set as free

so i asked myself
do you wanna be free?
or
continue to leave and hide in my shell
to avoid myself from more pain...
bruises and wound... cause by this stupid feelings??
what do they call this??
oh... yeah...
they call it LOVE...


DAMN IT!!!

help... because once again...
I'm falling...
help... because once again...
there's no one to catch me...

yeah... he's not here..
he's no where to find...

he let me fall...
when he's not willing to catch...

I'm so stupid to allow myself to fall again after I've tried so hard to gather myself after a great fall cause by the one i loved so deeply... yet unwilling to take and give my love back...

i'm alright now... i hopes so... i though so...

haha!!!


how ironic... when the one you love doesn't love you back and is also in love with someone who doesn't love him back...


hah!! that's life... that's love...

love is DamN...!!!!
and i'm such a stupid to believe again...

No comments: